Radon is an odorless, tasteless, and colorless gas formed by the radioactive breakdown of uranium in soil, rock, and water. It can penetrate any type of building and can build-up to high levels. Radon gas decays into radioactive particles that can get trapped in your lungs when you breathe. As these particles breakdown further, they release small bursts of energy. This can damage lung tissue and lead to lung cancer over the course of a lifetime. Unfortunately, the only way to know the radon concentration in your home is to test!
We can help you every step of the way. We have been successfully assessing environmental issues since 1984 and is one of the first companies ever to deal in radon testing and mitigation.